Wednesday, November 12, 2008

13th November Gosford North of Sydney







Gosford is a city just north of Sydney where I live. It is a small town and does not have the ethnic mix that Sydney has , which is a shame really as the multiculture affect is what makes Australia the country it is today. It does have a lovely landscape as it is surrounded by wooded hills and faces the water.



The picture shown is the middle waterfall at Sommersby falls which is a
bout 15 minutes drive from the city.
The other pictures are of the coastline on the walk to Maitland bay which is a secluded beach only available to bush walkers.

Thought for the day "Am I my brothers keeper" I would like to hear from anyone who might have a view on this.


From my perspective we are all connected in some way or another especially via Karma.


I hope everyones day is peaceful

No comments: